Scholarships have been a go-to solution for so many years now, but they often require the students to pass language proficiency tests such as IELTS which can be quite expensive and needs lots of time. In this post, we are going to discuss various types of scholarships offered in Poland, the advantages of studying in Poland, and how you can get these fully-funded scholarship opportunities even without IELTS.
The importance of education
Fortunately, Poland has a variety of fully-funded scholarships where an IELTS score is not required. These scholarships enable international students access to learning in a country with an abundance of cultural values, a sound economy, and a good education system. Education is one of the most powerful instruments that can open countless doors and form an individual’s future.
Details of Poland Scholarships Without IELTS
- Country: Poland
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- IETS: Not required
Poland Universities Offering Scholarships Without IELTS
Some top universities in Poland offer scholarships without IELTS:
- University of Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Warsaw University of Technology
Also, Check Study in USA without IELTS 2024.
Fully funded scholarships in Poland: Exploring the options available
If you are interested in having a fully funded scholarship in Poland. Here are some good options:
NAWA and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs collaborated to establish a Scholarship Program for International Students to Study Full-time Master’s Degrees in Poland. Under this scholarship scheme, you may consider majoring in the fields of Engineering, Arts Information Technology, and Social Sciences.
The largest university in Poland is the University of. It is the oldest and most prestigious university in Poland providing various scholarships to foreign students.
- Konstanty Kalinowski Scholarship Programme
- Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Programme
- Stefan Banach Scholarship Programme
- Poland My First Choice
Maria Curie-Skodowska University offers fully funded scholarships for international students. Several undergraduate and graduate scholarships are suitable for everyone. Programs such as International Relations, Tourism Management, Graphic Arts, and Business Analytics are available for all international students.
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) states that the Ulam International Program is a program funding science and technology research.
The Lazarski University Foundation offers scholarships to students who want to study in an undergraduate or graduate program in Poland. As this scholarship is free of cost you don’t need to invest any money.
Erasmus+ Scholarships are European Union scholarships for international students. If you want to study Masters or PhD degree programs in Europe, they are free of cost
Poland Official Scholarship Portal
This official portal provides a list of scholarships in Poland. It is free to use. Visit Here
Benefits of Studying in Poland
Here are the benefits of studying in Poland:
- One of the main benefits associated with obtaining education in Poland is that this state places a strong emphasis on providing students with high-quality training.
- Polish universities are highly respected, in terms of academic quality and they offer a variety of programs taught by lecturers with high experience.
- Good cultural experience
- Poland is a relatively inexpensive place to study compared with many other European countries.
- Housing, transportation, and food are affordable for international students
How to Find Fully Funded Scholarships without IELTS in Poland
Here are some tips to find fully funded scholarships without IELTS in Poland:
- Research Polish Universities and Institutions
- Check University Websites
- Contact the Admissions Office
- Utilize Scholarship Search Engines
- Seek Assistance from Education Consultants
- Join Online Forums and Communities
- Apply Early
Tips on Enhancing Your Chances of Success
Be sure to spend enough time on understanding all the details of eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.
- Scholarship selection is often based on academic excellence. Emphasize your academic accomplishments, including high GPA marks, related coursework, research projects, and publications. Indicate your passion for the field of study, and demonstrate your dedication to learning.
- Scholarship committees are interested in fully developed personalities who not only have good academic achievements but also participate in various clubs and different activities outside the classroom.
- Use specific cases and underscore how your academic as well as school programs have influenced you.
- Select people who can give detailed accounts and shed more light on your personality, and working nature as well as the areas you should work in for improvements that will lead to better prospects.
- Although IELTS is not a requirement for this scholarship, having good language skills will still be relevant. Spend time enhancing your English skills by reading books, taking online courses, or interacting with native speakers.